Friday, March 14, 2008

Online Scammer aka Pervert aka Flasher

Everyone, beware of this email address: agency.sg@gmail.com (KEVIN ONG) He claims that he is a newly-established online agency, and blah blah blah.

READ WHAT HE SAID: (Text in Blue will be HIM. Text in ORANGE will be my view.)

Hi , We are new job agency from singapore.If you have computer and internet access at home,you can earn cash from home. You just chat and earn money. You can earn more than $100 in half-day (Only if available).Most of our client are from oversea eg. UK, Japan, US, New zealand and some from HK.Just chat online with client and sweet talk only. <---DUH?!

Payment is made in cheque or bank transfer. For small amount , like less than $100, we prefer to do transfer as it is quick and easy. Payment will be made on daily basis (next day) . If you want to, you can collect personally too.

Rate: Without webcam: $15/1hr (at least must fullfill 1hr chat)

With webcam: $30/hr (at least must fullfill 1hr chat)) <--(to see his private parts issit?!)

Software Required: MSN or Camfrog or Yahoo. Currently, only part time positions are available.Employee chat ID will be protected.

If interested, Pls reply to this email with your info and work experiences.We have free time slot for today.

Best Regards,Mr Kevin.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I sent back a reply, saying I was interested. HoHoHo. (Although I jolly well know I will not be paid for the chat) But well, curiosity kills the cat!
.
.
.
Read on to see further details he had given me.
.
.

HI littlesolar,

Good to hear from you.


Sorry, the time slot is from xx pm - xx pm.Is it OK? Pls let me know again.

This is client ID: good_smile_all@hotmail.com (PLEASE! THIS PERSON IS A WELL-KNOWN ONLINE FLASHER!)

Software Required: MSN Live versionYou can add him to your msn about xx pm.

He won't know your ID until u add him. we don't give him so that he can't abuse your ID.
He will be online by that time.

We give him your nick name as littlesolar. So just into urself to him. After that, just talk and follow what he ask and talk.

If the client asks personal questions, you can answer anything, no need to give truth info.

But try not to make negative responses. I think you know how to continue. Actually he perfers the one with cam, but it's ok. I have told him. If he asked, just reply spoiled last week.

You need to prepare some pictures (3/4 enough) so that you can show him if he ask(Most likely he will ask ). Not necessary to be your picture, but don't show HK actresses or other popular actresses. <--(for him to masterbate is it?)

You can show your picture too, if you don't mind. If you want, you can mask or cut face too, doesn't matter. If he show his pic or cam, just see and reply accordingly.

(What? See and reply accordingly? What if he flashes his **EWW?)

At xx pm, you end the conversation and just log off. If he want to chat again, he need to make appointment again.

Anyway, he won't know who you are too. So you can talk what he likes, just follow conversation. In case he talk about adult things,you just close one eye and follow or just reject nicely.

The job nature is like phone chat line. sweet talk and make him happy. Here using chat software instead of phone line.


So, never give personal hp number or email to any client. We won't give too.For this section, we will transfer $25 to your account tomorrow. Pls let us know the bank and account to transfer. (You think money will fall from the sky just by chatting ah?!)
Pls install msn live in your computer.

Best regards,
Kevin

.
.
.
.

I sent him my reply, and sounded eager to work for it, thus giving him my bank account number to see if its real.
.
.
.
.
So... I waited for the time he had given me and logged onto MSN using my fake persona ID. I added the "client" this kevin ong has given me. I chatted with this particular person aka "client", and just as expected, he was trying to get me into dirty talks. He tried to let me see his webcam, but I chose not to. AND FOR GOODNESS SAKE, THE WAY THIS PARTICULAR AGENT "KEVIN ONG" talks and this "client" talks sounds similar! Their punctuation, their dots, their everything! I observed them, okay!

And JUST AS EXPECTED, the S$25 he promised did not find its way into my account.

Scammers ALERT! Do not be tricked! I had actually did a research of the "client" before adding him in, and it turned out that he was, and IS a famous online flasher. A pervertic guy who always show-case his "private part" to females!

No comments: