Friday, March 28, 2008

老娘不发挥,还当我是病猫啊

As above. 老娘不发挥,还当我是病猫!

Please refer to the previous entry before reading this! Now, I think this picture of the dog does look uncannily like someone... YES! The one who had offended me yesterday. That irresponsible CHAP! Now I am imaginaing that he is saying this to me, with his face looking just like it:




YES! You hurt my oh-ever-so-fragile feelings. So ungentleman-like, 一点男人风度都没有. People, you know what? Received sms from him today early morning, in which he stated that HE APPRECIATED ALL THE HARD WORK WE HAD DONE, and sincerely APOLOGISE to those who were being sent back yesterday night!

WAHAHAHA. Did you happen to dream of me last night, haunting you?

Well, I am contented already (even though its a mass email!) I think should give you a break lah hor, if not later someone will say what SUE me for defaming. Ya la, everything also sue lah, a lot of money hor.

I guess he had a guilty conscience and unable to sleep well last night due to constant eye twitching of so many people cursing him behind his back.

Even mentioned about another project in which he would hope we take part in it. Oh please, ever heard of this verse "Once bitten, twice shy" ? There! You have it. ONCE BITTEN, TWICE SHY!

If you don't know, in chinese its "杯弓蛇影".

I believe you all scared so many people off, lah. Good luck in finding employees for the next project ah! Even if pay me $1000 I still have to consider ah.

Just give us our pay next Friday and we shall go our separarate ways. If you happen to read my blog and whatever, just to tell you that you can neither CHARGE nor SUE (You always like to use the word "charge") me for my blog, because I did not mention your company's name.

This is an imaginary MSN chatlog:

Joshua in the bathtub says:


Finally, count your blessings that I am so forgiving for I did not even DEMAND you compensate us for the transport fees.

P/S: I will see YOU soon. Give me my pay and we will pat buttock and go separate ways. I will be blogging nicer things soon, which is totally unrelated to you. So sad hor, your one minute of fame is nearing the end. Tsk. I am also tired of scolding and thinking (EeeW) of you everyday leh, how ah?

No comments: