Saturday, March 29, 2008

LOOK AT MY BABY!

My baby brought her special someone home today... ...




Ooooh, my baby just had a boyfriend! Loooook! *smoochies*



Ahhh~ Thats sooo sweet... They are living happily ever after.

=_= okay, ending here with my crap.


BUT CUTE BO?!
*hearts*

One belongs to my friend's, Fantasy, and one belongs to ME! Bought them at a promotional price today...I just love collecting cute, cute, cute plushies. =)

Today also bought TOM YAM SOUP at $1.50 ONLY AH! ALSO AT PROMOTIONAL PRICE AH! WAH SEH!

Tomorrow will be updating the most funniest email I've ever seen. Do stay tuned! I almost laughed the hair out of my scalp. (-.- okay, there isn't such a word. I invented it)

For anyone who is interested to join in the "annonymous" game, feel free to tag my board with ANY name you like. Anyway, this blog is supposed to be erm... annonymous, without revealing our true identity. Aiya, just like last time the Ou De Yang (Singer). HOHOHO.

P/S: Oh Joshua, Joshua, I am still thinking of you everyday, every minute, every second LEH! But NOT in a positive way man. HoHoHo

No comments: