Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Super-MAJOR-ANGUISH




OH MY GOODNESS!

I am so superb-ly infuriated right now that smoke are coming out of my ears! I chanced upon a person's - a DAMN one-I should say, for BLOGGING about me behind my back, especially its something NEGATIVE about me.

I seldom use vulgarities, so don't force me to use it on YOU. Please get the facts right before disgracing yourself can? Its so hilarious seeing how you blogged the scenario out when I don't remember that I did it!

To anyone who is still existing and reading this VERY blog right now, refer to my previous entries about the job agency. (Yes, I know this incident had happened ages ago, but for goodness sake, this siao girl still had the cheek to come and blog about me inside when I don't even know who the world she is!)

Firstly, she said inside her blog that I took photos of the agents and then video-ed them. HELLO!

PLEASE WASH YOUR BRAIN WITH SOAP AND THINK WHICH EYE YOU SEE ME TAKING VIDEOS OF THEM LAH, OKAY?

Why did you make the assumption AND conclusion that I really did take the videos? I merely took photos, man! Since you did not know what happened after that, then don't BLOG the incident out, lah. So disgraceful.

And for your information and SORRY to disappoint you, I did not get sued like what you've guessed. I think the one who should be sued is YOU, for blogging the agency's name out and for spoiling their reputation. Don't you know this is a case of defamation?

I have checked your profile out already, seems like you are 2 years younger than me, lah. Still dare to scold me stupid when the one who should be is YOU.
You think you had 10 friends with you during that day very BIG is it? Who knows you all belong to those spoiled brat gang whom everyone were warned against!

Once again, GET THE FACTS right before making YOUR OWN assumptions and scolding me like heaven knows. You think by hiding behind the computer screen, nothing will happen to you? Don't you know even BLOGGERS get sued?

Still dare to scold me damn stupid somemore and your blahness, xiao mei mei?

No comments: