Friday, April 4, 2008

I'm Sorry... ...

If only words can express how sincere and apologetic I am, I will write an infinite list of words.... ....

Lawrence, I am sorry. I really am.

I wish you are reading this blog now, and understand the amount of guilt filled in me.
I knew I should be angry at Joshua, and NOT you. Why,oh why, did I talk back at you instead of him?
It dawned on me that there are far more things that happened during that "dismissal day" that I did not know. I was told that you were actually helping us that day, but I still scolded your agency of being unreasonable. (How silly was I? I should be telling Joshua all that instead of you!)

Yes, I know I am at fault now, but I feel helpless. (Who ask that Joshua to agitate me?)

Today, I went back to the agency with my friends, and I saw you.

I caught you taking a glance at me, with an expression I couldn't describe. (was that a smirk on your face or something? :s)

Honestly, I dared not face you and I looked away.

Not soon after, you seemed to be on the phone and went out of the agency while I and my friends were still inside, waiting for the payment.

After we have finished the stuff, you were still outside on the phone.
But when we came outside, you seemed to have ended your phone call and you went back into the agency again. I really hope this is a sign of coincidence and not avoiding, right?

Its really sad to see us ignoring each other's existence when I walked past you, still feigning "charcoal" face.

But, deep inside, I really want to say sorry to you.

However, its too late...


P/S: This post does not cater to Josh. I saw Josh today, and I did not maintain any second of eye contact with him during the whole process while awaiting payment. The tension for me was quite awkward that time, but still, I accept the sms apology. BUT please Josh, can you kindly control your temper next time for the sake of your company's reputation? Honestly, you have a LOUD thunderous voice. Spare a thought for your future wife, leh. I prefer you smiling with your teeth showing. At least you look more less threatening this way. =.=

No comments: